“We accept the love we think we deserve.” —The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky (p. 1999)
may - june
in bullets! cause im too lazy to make sentences
- answered around 5,000 exam items (im not even kidding)
- spent 5 days studying at coffee shops from morning til the afternoon
- read the first 50 pages of Haroun and the Sea of Stories and The Catcher in the Rye in bookstores
- attempted (and failed) to study in bed
- attempted (and failed) to stay awake studying
- started a novena
- started becoming increasingly religious
- started becoming increasingly cynical
and for the past few days i’ve been feeling extremely mortified and immensely sleepy. what’s wrong with me. FML.
I'd rather read a book than hold a conversation.